Saturday, May 21, 2005

Walt Disney World

After reading and posting my Google Maps tour of the NL West (which also has links to my other posts of the other National League ballparks), the Liberal Avenger has invited me to post to this blog. I've been having a blast for a while playing around with Google Maps so it sounds like fun. I thought I'd start you out with a few views of the Happiest Place on Earth - Walt Disney World.

Here's the Magic Kingdom. Across the lagoon is the Ticket and Transportation Center and the Polynesian Hotel. The Walt Disney World Speedway is just south of the TTC parking lots. Here's the Contemporary Resort with the monorail going through it. Epcot sits at the junction of scans of differing resolution. The other two amusement parks, Disney-MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom are somewhere there in the poorer resolution scans. I haven't been able to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home